Mark your calendars for the first inaugural Oktoberbest hosted by the Centennial Hotel and Granite Restaurant & Bar, with Frank FM and 105.5 JYY, on Saturday, September 28 from 4pm-9pm.
The best Oktoberfest to hit NH will feature authentic German food created by Chef Dan Dionne and his talented team, plus awesome local breweries pouring their finest brews.
Compete in a men’s and women’s ‘Stein Hoisting’ competition, and an Oktoberfest Costume contest complete with killer prizes for all the winners.
Enjoy LIVE music from an authentic Bavarian music group and take on your friends in cornhole, giant flip cup, and the ring & hook game. It’s all happening on Saturday, September 28.
- $15 – General Admission – Includes 1 Token for Drink or Food
- $10 – Stein Hoisting Competition Entry with Commemorative Glass Stein – LIMITED TO THE FIRST 20 TICKETS SOLD
- $5 – Stein Hoisting Competition Entry
- 603 Brewery
- Able Ebenezer Brewing Company
- Concord Craft Brewing
- Lithermans Limited Brewery
- Moat Mountain Smoke House & Brewing Co.